SuperAir Model SN105 - Premium Model - Reverse Osmosis 5 Stage Filtration System
- Recommend of Family Size of 5-10
- Capacity: 75 Gallons per Day Maximum
- 1st Stage: Sediment Pre-Filter 5 Micron. 10"
- 2nd Stage: Carbon Pre-Filter 10"
- 3rd Stage: Carbon Pre-Filter 10"
- 4th Stage: Membrane
- 5th Stage: Post Carbon Filter
- 6th Stage: Alkaline Filter, Produces perfectly ph-balanced alkaline water, helps minimize the fluctuations of your body's pH. Turn Acidic drinking water into alkali calcium ion water. Easier to absorbed in the body because it has structurally smaller molecules which help the body take in more water and relish quickly lost water.
- 3.2 Gallon Storage Tank, Dimension 11" x 16", 6-8psi (when the Tank is Empty)
- Auto Shut Off Valve
- Rejection Rate 92-98%
- Operating Temperature: 40-100F
- Operating Pressure : 50-90psi
- Shipping Weight: 30lbs
- Shipping Dimension: 17 x 17 x 19
- Fully Assembled
- All Hardware Included
- Limited Two Year Warranty
- 1 x Reverse Osmosis Unit
- 1 x Long Reach Faucet
- Four colored tubing--black,blue,red,yellow
- Water Storage Tank , 3.2 gallon volume (2.5 gallon @40psi).
- Installation Kit: tank ball valve, drain saddle, feed water valve.
- Manual and Warranties.
What a Super Pure Inc Water Filtration System can do for your water:
- Remove dirt, silt, clay and other sediments from your drinking and household water
- Filters are hassle free and don’t require cartridges that need to be changed or cleaned
- No need for chemical regenerants, helping to save you time, money and hassle
- Stop water corrosion on plumbing, appliances, and fixtures
- Eliminate water stains due to corrosion
Stage 1 Sediment Filter
Sediment Filter screens out dirt, sand, rust and other microscopic particles 15 times smaller than a grain of sand.
Stage 3 Activated Carbon Filter
Activated Carbon Filter reduces elements that cause water to taste and smell unpleasant, including the taste and odor of chlorine. Carbon pre-filter removes chlorine to protect TFC membrane.
Stage 4 Reverse Osmosis Membrane
Reverse Osmosis Membrane filter squeezes out dissolved substances including radium, lead, arsenic, and many others.
Stage 6 Alkaline Filter CartridgeAlkaline Filter produces perfectly pH-balanced alkaline water, helps minimize the fluctuations of your body's pH. Turn acidic drinking water into alkali calcium ion water. Easier to absorbed in the body because it has structurally smaller molecules which help the body take in more water and replenish quickly lost water.
Water is essential for life and for most activities for human. Water plays an important role in our lives. It has provided resource for recreation, and is a primary reason life is sustainable on this planet. In Earth, Today, the water is polluted with thousand of toxins and impurities. Your body being primarily water (over 65% water), requires sufficient daily water replacement in order to function efficiently. However, contrary to common beliefs, less than 1% of the organic minerals are actually found in most raw water supplies. With the increase of pollutants, our water supply contains mostly inorganic minerals. Inorganic minerals consist of calcium, iron, magnesium, carbonate and lime compounds, which are harmful to our bodies. The body's cells reject theses minerals leaving dissolved inorganic substances (acid crystals and minerals deposits) throughout the body. This accumulation of debris creates more work and trouble for the body, such as arthritis in joints, gallstones, kidney stones and mineral deposits in artery walls. Organic minerals that are considered soluble, which means the body absorbs sustenance into the cells, are found in our live foods such as fruits & vegetables. One glass of freshly squeezed orange juice would be higher in minerals than 30 gallons of untreated raw water. Purified water provides a necessary rinsing treatment for hydration purposes as our body is mostly fluid and equally important to rinse impurities out of our body. Drinking purified water both prevents inorganic minerals from entering our bodies and removes inorganic mineral deposits already there.
The reverse osmosis process is mainly relying on a semi-permeable water molecules from salty or contaminated water. The membrane has hole on it, which can only allow water molecules to pass through. In permeable membrane is set in the middle of a tube. Water containing chemical contents is going from the left to the right under high pressure.
The reverse osmosis process was first developed and demonstrated in United State California Los Angeles 1959. The purpose of process is to extract salty or contaminated water. The reverse osmosis was a breakthrough, and by NASA for recycling waste water in space shutter. In 1960, a small pilot Saline Water Conversion Laboratory constructed the first reverse osmosis system. Today, reverse osmosis technology is available to residential and commercial water application.