SuperAir manufactures and distributes stylish, reliable, and innovative cooling and heating products with unmatched value for your home and business. 9000 BTU Superair Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioners can cool or heat an area up to 300 ft².
Heat pumps effectively maintain desired comfort levels within your home or office while saving considerably on your monthly bill. The Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioners maintain a more consistent level of comfort because they cycle less frequently than conventional heating systems, by adjusting their outputs constantly to maintain set point temperature.
SuperAir High-Tech Inverter Technology provides both rapid heating and cooling functions for any given area. It is able to achieve the highest level of comfort for nearly all climates across the United States.
- Inverter Technology - Inverter technology brings quiet and powerful performance with less energy.It reaches the set room temperature quickly, either cooling and heating. Saving 30% more efficient than conventional air-conditioner.
- Three-Dimensional(3D) Swing Pattern - Directs air flow more evenly throughout the room.
- Multi-fold Evaporator - Enlarges heat expulsion area for greater efficiency and compact size of the indoor unit.
- Internal Threaded Copper Pipe - Inner-grooved copper tube provides superior refrigerant flow, enhancing heat-exchange efficiency up to 30-50% compared to a traditional smooth copper tube.
- Hydrophilic Film Aluminum Foil - This advanced foil resists water contamination for greater heat-exchange efficiency.
COMPLETE SYSTEM INCLUDES
- Indoor Unit- Air Handler (Includes Wall Mounting Bracket)
- Outdoor Unit- Condensing Unit (Precharged with R410a)
- Digital Multi- Function Infrared Remote Control (Two AAA Batteries Included)
- Connecting Pipe - 15.0 Ft (5.0 meters) - Quick Connect Style
- Installation Kit (Includes Wiring, Connections, Pipes, Etc.)
- User Manual
- Installation Manual
- 1 Year Parts Limited Warranty, 5 Years Compressor Limited Warranty
|Cooling Capacity||9000 BTU|
|Heating Capacity||10000 BTU (Heat Pump)|
|Power Supply||115V ~ 60Hz Single Phase|
|HSPF4||10.0 (Far Above Industry Standard)|
|Air Circulation||> 129/182/247 CFM(Low/Med/High)|
|Noise Level||25/32/38 dB(A) for (Low/Med/Hi) (Indoor Air Handler)
52 (Max) dBA (Outdoor Compressor)
|Input Power||782 / 925 W (Cool/Heat)|
|Input Current||6.8 / 8.1 A (Cool/Heat)|
Minimum Circuit Ampacity
62~90 F / 32~86 - Indoor (cooling/heating)
5~122 / 5 ~ 86 - Outdoor (cooling/heating)
|Compressor Type||GMCC (The manufacturer for TOSHIBA, SHARP, LG)|
|Certificates||UL (Canada and US), CSA, ETL|
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
||22.7 lbs (Indoor Air Handler)
71.87 lbs (Outdoor Compressor)
||17.2 lbs (Indoor Air Handler)
66.8 lbs (Outdoor Compressor)
||31.1" W x 10.63" D x 14.57" H (Indoor Air Handler)
35.43" W x 13.58" D x 23.03" H (Outdoor Compressor)
||28.43" W x 7.36 " D x 11.42" H (Indoor Air Handler)
30.31" W x 11.81" D x 21.85" H (Outdoor Compressor)
|Indoor Air Handler
||1 year limited warranty|
||5 year limited warranty|
*Installation by an HVAC professional is highly recommended. Do-it-yourself installation voids all SuperAir's manufacturer warranties and could cause damage to the equipment and harm yourself or your property.